EdeltisEdeltis

Beautiful

absolutely LOVED it!

Mista Rabbit Mista Rabbit

Wow

There is only one word I can possibly think of you describe your animation...

L O L

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Sad

:(!!!!!!!!!!

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Wow!!!

That was amazing :D!!! I loved watching it ^_^ well done!

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

You sir... are pure GENIUS Chris O' Neil!

I literally COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING!!! Showed my dad this and he was laughing so hard he almost started to cry! You sir are just a pure genius and I'm ONE hundred percent sure EVERYONE shall agree with me when I say, I CANT SIMPLY wait to see more of your animations!!! Keep them coming bud :D!

Oney responds:

daw thanks man :D

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

More trolls on newgrounds?!

Ok first off, I'd just like to say fucking HALARIOUS random shit here. You really have to watch the movie to just rofl at this! The whole time I was just like LMAO'ing my ass off xD!!! Even my mom liked it, so for all you trolls who didn't like this, or give it a 10, just gtfo because this is HALARIOUS :D!!!

Happy Birthday Gonzossm Happy Birthday Gonzossm

Lol wth xD?!

Now this is some random funny ass shit, and for the people who didn't give this a fucking TEN! I'm very disapointed in you, gtfo trolls!

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Loved This one also!

Wow! Only into my second episode for this series and I must say this is a fantastic series and enjoy watching it! I can see how GREATLY you improved just by watching the first episode, and comparing it from the second. Great job!!!

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Cool!

I like it, gonna watch the other episodes now

2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

Fantastic! CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE!!!

Wow, this animation is VERY clean and, indeed addicting. Watching it the whole time my eyes were hooked on my monitor! I CANNOT WAIT to see more of your episodes and I really hope you follow through with the 42 episodes you said, because I know people are definetly going to be watching!!